23 January 2017
GLPI 9.1.2 AVAILABLE
After several weeks of work, Teclib’ is happy to announce the release of GLPI 9.1.2. You can download the 9.1.2 archive on github.
You’ll find below the most important changes of this minor version:
- fix new version checking behind a proxy
- rework WYSIWYG editor toolbar
- add a new hook for plugins to display data inside items forms
- fix dropdown translations
- fix entities restrictions on knowledge base items
- fix issues when manually adding network ports
- various API fixes
- fix creation of recurrent tickets
- fix calendar and WYSIWYG editor locales
- fix dependencies checks when not using composer
The full changelog is available here for more details.
We’d like to thank all people who contributed to this new version and all those who contribute regularly to the GLPI project.